Mission & Vision
Whitefish Christian Academy, grounded in Christian excellence, is dedicated to assisting parents in the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of their children for the purpose of sending out Christian thinkers and doers of the Word to engage and transform our culture for Christ.
- Train students using a classical, Christian model
- Promote an environment fostering growth and maturity in Christ
- Cultivate a lifelong love of learning
- Provide individual attention to each student through a small student-teacher ratio
- Provide a learning environment where Biblical gender differences are appreciated and encouraged
- Encourage positive extra-curricular involvement
- Give students a forum to achieve and excel by promoting regular competitions
- Hire godly, passionate teachers to provide rigorous, high quality education
- Partner with parents in educating their children
- Be good neighbors in our interactions with our community
For a closer look at WCA, our Chapel Life and Student Speech videos showcase our students at work.