Whitefish Christian Academy, grounded in Christian excellence, is dedicated to assisting parents in the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of their children for the purpose of sending out Christian thinkers and doers of the Word to engage and transform our culture for Christ. For a closer look at WCA, our Chapel Life and Student Speech videos showcase our students at work.
We promise to….
- …train students to reason clearly, speak persuasively, work diligently, and stand firm for Jesus Christ in today’s world using a classical Christian model.
- …promote an environment fostering growth and maturity in Christ as well as in the wisdom and knowledge of God
- …cultivate a lifelong love of learning, an upstanding moral character, and a strong work ethic.
- …equip students with both knowledge and the discernment of its application, focusing on an appreciation of our Western culture.
- …provide individual attention to each student through a small student-teacher ratio.
- …provide a learning environment where Biblical gender differences are appreciated and encouraged.
- …encourage positive extra-curricular involvement in activities emphasizing spiritual and disciplinary development, physical fitness, community service, leadership training, and fine arts.
- …give students a forum to achieve and excel by promoting regular competitions.
- …hire passionate and talented teachers who embrace the classical model to provide rigorous, high quality and challenging classes, ensuring our students reach their full potential. With discernment, our teachers nurture independent thought, foster a strong work ethic, and expect students to produce their best work.
- …partner with parents in educating their children according to the doctrines and principles of classical and Christian education. Parental involvement in their child’s education is expected and valued.
- …be good neighbors in our interactions with community businesses, groups, churches, and other local schools.